sábado, 9 de marzo de 2013

i namil liony ears


Here are some lyrics of  Last Dinosaurs, one of my favourite bands at the moment!


 

(i tried to make a drawing of them but it didn't work haha so i just decided to do this creepy thing in photoshop, don't hate me plz  xoxxo) 


"I'd die for you anyday, my life's over anyway, let's go to the empty park and talk till it's really dark"
 
"We were in the right place at the wrong time if only you could read my mind, read my mind"

"You don't really have to change, change for me, nothing ever is the same without me"

"In a million years when we're older finally we can be part of history"

"It seems these days they are, yeah they getting longer and longer"

 "You look like someone else seasons change, you're not the same"

"The story only just began and surely it shall never ever end"

"Forgetting the truth is the only answer, it's the only answer"  

"Every line that you say has its time and its place"

"People are strange and now we're strangers"
 
*Sigh* ojalá y algún dia los traigan a México

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario